PAY PER CLICK (PPC)
If you want a fantastic return on your investment and quickly, you need PPC
Similar to an ad in print, PPC involves placing your ad on a search network (e.g. Google, Bing, Facebook or LinkedIn) to attract customers to a product or service page on your website.
But that’s where traditional ad comparisons end.
- Targeted – your PPC ad only displays on specific searches and links direct to your sales landing page
- Instant – you don’t need to wait for PPC exposure or results, giving you complete control
- 100% Measurable – track all PPC activity, giving you an accurate ‘cost per customer’ acquisition metric
- Flexible – react to user behaviour shifts, e.g. location, time of search and mobile/wired device used
- Scalable – PPC is perfect for start-ups, a product launch, for a poor performing campaign or full-scale, international exposure.
Site Media’s approach
Our PPC Doncaster experts love nothing more than running campaigns that go way beyond client expectations. Combining our business and marketing nous with an obsession for data analysis and consumer behaviour, we give your PPC campaigns the best chance of success through:
- A strategy based on research, judgement and goals of course!
- Campaign management based on continual analysis / improvement and which gets our undivided attention
- Performance reports – detailing what PPC is worth
- Google / Bing certification and accreditation
As a full service Doncaster PPC agency, we offer full PPC advertising across search and social platforms, including:
- Google AdWords Search
- Google Adwords Display
- Bing Ads
- Facebook Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Twitter Ads